ABTA TEST PAPER 2019 SOLUTION HS ENGLISH PAGE 126
|ABTA TEST PAPER 2019 SOLUTION HS ENGLISH PAGE 126|
Prose section :
1)" she was standing very close to me" - - - whom does she refer to? When and why was standing very close to the narrator? What was the effect of her closeness to the narrator? (1+2+3=6)Ans : see the answer from the suggestion of "the eyes have it"
2)" his answer filled me with a strange energy and enthusiasm" - - what was the question? What answer is referred to here? Why did the answer filled the narrator with energy and enthusiasm? (1+2+3=6)Ans : see the answer of prose section - question 2. Ray and Martin solved Model 8.
3) who was the bearded man? Where and why did he Ambush? Why was he wounded? how was he treated? (1+2+1+2=6)Ans : see the answer of prose section ABTA test paper 2019 solution page 105. Question no 4.
4)" the boy wanted to something else other than thank you ma'am" - - - who was the boy? Whom did the boy want to say something else? Why did the boy want to say something else other than thank you ma'am? (1+1+4=6)***
Ans : see the answer of prose section question no 4. Ray and Martin solved Model 6.
Poetry section :
1) justify the title of the poem on killing a tree? (6)Ans : see the answer of suggestion series of poetry "on killing a tree".
2)" his smile is like an infant's" - - whose smile is referred to here? Why is it compared to that of an infant? How has nature treated him? 1+2+3=6)Ans : here the smile of the soldier lying in the open Valley is referred to here.
It is compared to that of an infant because the smile of the soldier is innocent and without guile.
See the answer of poetry section model 2. Question no 3.
3)" and this gives life to thee" - - what does this refer to? Who is referred to by thee? How does this give life? (1+1+4=6)Ans : see the answer of poetry section Ray and Martin solved model 4. Question no 3.
4) what does Keats mean by the poetry of Earth? Why does he say that this poetry never ceases? (2+4=6)Ans : see the answer of poetry section Ray and Martin solved model 1. Question no 4.
1)"oh, what a burden, Lord, to be the father of a grown up daughter! - - who is the father referred to here? who is the daughter? Comment on the social picture in relation to the context referred to here? (1+1+4=6)**Ans : chubukov is the father.
Natalya is the daughter.
See the answer of proposal Ray and Martin solved Model 1. Question 3.
2) elucidate the brief sketch of the character of chubukov in the play The Proposal. (6)*Ans : see the answer of proposal question 2. Ray and Martin solved Model 3.
3)" I am trembling all over" - - who is the speaker? What she's like an examination for the speaker? Comment on the mental condition of the speaker? (1+1+4=6)Ans : see the answer of proposal question no 1. Ray and Martin solved Model 4.
Writing section :
1) A report on kanyashri uthshav
See the answer of writing section 1. Ray and Martin solved Model 10.
2) in spite of having sufficient balance in your savings account the bank has dishonoured your cheque. Write a letter to the branch manager enquiring about the fact. (2+8=10)Ans :
Sub : prayer for the enquiry of cheque dishonour
With due respect to you I am writing to you against my cheque which has been dishonoured by your bank in spite of having sufficient funds in my account on 17th January, 2019.
I shall be highly obliged if you kindly look into the matter and take necessary steps to recover my cheque as soon as possible.
Dated : yours faithfully,