poem on earth in english
Class 12 English
Important MCQ questions and answer booklet from the poem' The poetry of Earth':1)' The poetry of earth' is a--- Sonnet.
2) in the form this Sonnet is - - - petrachan.
3) Keats finds inspiration in--- nature.
4)''.... a voice will run from hedge to hedge... '' - - - here the voice refers to the voice of the grasshopper.
5) the grasshopper rest beneath--- some charming weed.
6) the word stove refers to--- the fireplace.
7) the Frost has wrought--- a silence.
8) grassy Hills symbolise-- summer.
9) according to Keats , the music of earth ceases - - - at no point.
10) a winter evening is--- silent.