Some important MCQ questions and answers from the Play Macbeth- part 4
Hi students today we will discuss about some important MCQ questions and answers from the Play Macbeth written by William Shakespeare which may be important for your examination.
1) Banquo's son was - Fleance
2) To kill banquo and son Macbeth appointed some hired-- Assassins.
3) In the banquet Macbeth lamented that he was missing - - Banquo.
4) The Ghost of banquo was visible only to-- Macbeth.
5) Lady Macbeth dismissed the guests from banquet because she feared that - - the dreadful secret would be disclosed.
6) In the banquet terrified Macbeth gazed upon at - - the empty chair.
7) Macbeth decided to go to the heath in search of - - the witches.
8) Macbeth found the witches in a-- cave.
9) The first spirit looked like - - armed head.
10) The second spirit looked like-- bloody child.
11) The third witch looked like - - crowned child with tree in hand.
12) The first witch warned Macbeth to be aware of-- Macduff.
13) Macduff was the thane of - Fife.
14) Who warned Macbeth to be aware of Macduff? - - the first witch .
15) The third witch fortells that Macbeth should never be vanquished until - - Birnam woods moves to Dunsinane Hill.
16) The boiling ingredients were cooled with - - baboon's blood.
17) The animal that had eaten her young was- female pig.
Hope this MCQ questions and answers will help you in your coming examinations.