Three questions by leo tolstoy||SAQ & MCQ SUGGESTION
|Three questions by leo tolstoy||SAQ & MCQ SUGGESTION|
1)The Tsaris a Tsar of - Russia
2) The short story 'three questions' is written in a form of--- a parable
3) the Tsar wanted to know the answer to his---- three questions.
4) in his first question the Tsar wanted to know about--- right time.
5) the answers of each of the Scholars to the questions were--- different.
6) some suggested that the Tsar should keep a Council of - - - wise men.
7) according to some learned people, persons who could tell about future were - - - - magicians.
8) different answers came from the learned men about---- all the three questions.
9) the Tsar wanted to know the answers of his questions to--- get success in life.
10) the second question of the Tsar was about right - - - - person.
11) the three questions occured in the mind of the---Tsar.
12) the third question of the Tsar was about - - - the most important work.